Join the Allied Therapy Team
We are a collaborative multi-disciplinary team that learns from each other to support our clients offering Speech, Occupational, ABA, and Physiotherapy at home and virtually. Come work with other professionals in a supportive and fun work environment with a schedule that works for you.
The Occupational Therapist will provide clinical services such as, but not limited to, screening, assessment, intervention, and home programming for children and adults. The caseload is located in the city of Truro with potential travel throughout Nova Scotia (travel outside of Truro with mileage covered).
· Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
· Member of the College of Occupational Therapy of Nova Scotia.
· Demonstrated planning, organizational and facilitation skills
· Demonstrated understanding of Sensory Processing Disorder (assessment and treatment)
· Demonstrated understanding of Trauma Informed Care
· A demonstrated use of evidence-based practice.
· Previous experience working in a community setting is an asset
· Experience with children and adults who have multiple needs is an asset
· Current valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle with insurance
· Fluency in French, Cantonese, or Arabic would be an asset
We currently do not have any other open opportunities but are always open to a conversation for prospective professionals. Shoot us your resume and we will consider you as our needs change.